Why Join TPC as a Sponsor?
Becoming a TPC sponsor means maximizing your philanthropic dollars by supporting both a community of women philanthropists and the grantee organizations, past and present, that receive funding and additional support like skilled volunteers from TPC.
What are the Benefits of Sponsorship?
TPC Sponsors receive many of the benefits including but not limited to:
- Involvement with a women’s collective giving group dedicated to having an impact in Greater Boston through trust-based philanthropy and with an equity lens;
- Recognition on TPC’s website, social media, and other collateral that external partners, grantees, and members have access to virtually and during in-person events;
- Invitations to TPC events for employees and/or clients to meet with members and grantee organizations;
- Option to host events for employees, clients, or others with TPC’s support;
- Invitation to sponsor employees to become TPC members, granting them access to all events and participation in program initiatives like grant teams or committee work, growing their network, and providing them an opportunity for professional development and continued education.
- Catalyzer: $5,000+
- Ally: $2,500 – $4,999
- Collaborator: $1,000 – $2,499
- Supporter: Up to $999
Sponsors are encouraged to choose a level that works best for them
For more detail on the benefits of Sponsorship please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.