Read All About It!
Provide Boston Globe advertising to our grantees!
The Boston Globe has announced GRANT (Globe Readers And Non-profits Together), a community initiative that allows Globe subscribers to help deserving non-profits earn free advertising space. Each subscriber has a $100 voucher (for print subscriptions) or a $25 voucher (for digital subscriptions) to donate to favorite non-profits…and we know you have yours! Last year, over $3 million in free ad space was donated to local non-profits. Here’s how to help…
1. Enter your subscriber number on this form
2. Choose from among these grantees who have indicated their interest in this promotion:
- Boston CASA (Boston)
- Doc Wayne (Boston)
- Friends of the Children Boston (Jamaica Plain)
- Latino STEM (Boston)
- Louis D. Brown Peace Institute (Dorchester)
- Refugee and Immigrant Assistance Center (Jamaica Plain)
- Resilient Coders (Boston)
If a non-profit receives $1,000 or more in vouchers, it will get free ad space. All those who receive less than $1,000 will appear in a full-page Globe ad. So, regardless of the respective amounts accumulated by each grantee, it’s a win for these organizations!